Training with us at Ascend
Ascend Strength & Fitness caters for anyone looking to improve their health and wellbeing. We have the latest cardio, strength and functional equipment to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Whether you enjoy working independently, in a group environment, or are looking for guidance with 1 on 1 personal training, the friendly team at Ascend Strength & Fitness have you covered.
Our group instructors and personal trainers always bring new and diverse training methods to each session, ensuring each workout you go through is not only fun, but effective.
If you’re looking to smash a squat PB, improve a niggling injury, or just generally improve your quality of life, then personal training is the option for you! Get in touch with our friendly, knowledgeable trainers to arrange an initial consultation.
Personal training sessions usually run for 1 hour, but different lengths can be arranged. Ask our trainers about their custom training plans, calculating your macros for fat loss or muscle gain and more!
Our group classes are available to all members and cater for all levels of fitness.
They’re a perfect way to try different styles of training and exercises in a fun and social environment, all under the guidance and encouragement of our friendly trainers.
The majority of our group classes are run in our functional zone on the ground floor as well as the Spin Room on the middle level. Simply turn up to the class 5-10 minutes before the class begins and say hi to the instructor!
Tough day at the office?
Workplace wellness is about so much more than sitting on swiss balls or having an office fruit bowl. We offer a series of Corporate Membership Packages designed to get you and your colleagues feeling healthy, happy and productive.
From private group fitness classes that help foster teambuilding to workplace wellness education from industry experts, plus discounted membership rates, speak to us about how we can help your organisation today.
Terms and conditions apply:
- Membership only eligible through a business with an active ABN.
- Strictly minimum of 5 memberships to be eligible for corporate pricing.
- Cancellation of corporate membership can only be made by the business owner who signed the initial Corporate Membership Agreement.
- All contracts must provide 30 days notice for cancellation.
- Cancellation of contract must be made in-club unless living outside of Canberra region.
- Persons are not eligible for corporate rates if already a current member of Ascend Strength & Fitness.
- Suspensions are not available for individual people.
- $50 joining fee including individual access tags still apply to all individuals.
- All standard Ascend Strength & Fitness rules apply unless otherwise noted.